Saturday, December 31, 2011

Things I Learned This Holiday Season


1. No matter what I think we will never have enough batteries for all those damn toys under that tree.
2. Contrary to popular belief my family actually CAN play a game without yelling and throwing things...
3. My sister and I need therapy
4. Certain family members think a half eaten slice of pie makes for great target practice.
5. Karaoke made me realize that my aunt knows the words to 50 cents "In the club" and her nieces and nephews don't...
6. Paula Abdul has nothing on my uncle..."the karaoke choreographer"
7. My daughter currently holds the worlds record for breaking the most toys within minutes of being opened.
8. Everyone wants to hold the new baby, until he poops, then everyone catches a sudden case of " Do you know the last time I changed a diaper???"
9. Cardboard boxes make better toys than the toys that actually came in  them
10. No matter what, I love my loud, crazy karaoke singing family...they're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment